We present some career highlights of our staff. As you can see, we are locals!
Rosario R. Trifiletti - MD PhD
- Graduate of St. Joseph's Regional High School - Montvale, NJ - valedictorian
- B.S. Chemistry, Seton Hall University - magna cum laude - salutatorian
- M.D. Johns Hopkins Unversity School of Medicine (JHMI), Baltimore, MD
- Ph.D. in Neuropharmacology (mentor Dr. Solomon Snyder), JHMI, Baltimore, MD
- Pediatrics Residency - Babies Hospital of Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, NYC, NY
- Neurology Residency - Neurological Institute of New York (Columbia) , NYC, NY
- Board certified in Neurology with special qualification in Child Neurology, 1992.
- 1991-1994 Assistant professor of Neurology, Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center
- 1994-2002 Assistant professor of Neurology, Weill-Cornell Medical Center
- 2002-2003 Chief, Child Neurology, St. Vincent's, Manhattan
- 2003-2006 Chief, Child Neurology, UMDNJ-Newark
- 2007-2009 Staff neurologist, Morristown and Overlook Hospitals
- Author of over 80 scientific papers, mostly on basic and clinical child neurology
- In clinical practice since 1991.
- Originally from Park Ridge, NJ
- SPECIAL CLINICAL INTERESTS: Tic disorders, especially PANDAS; Autism; Neurometabolic and genetic diseases. I enjoy challenging cases that have defied diagnosis.
Mary F. Zandonella - Manager
- New patient calls
- Insurance authorizations - Done on Wednesdays only
- Genetic testing results
- Business matters
Paul Biondo - Coordinator
- Lab results
- Testing results
Lucia Zandonella - CCO, Chief Canine Officer